Give $3, get $10/$50 at Macy's

07 July 2010

RIF has partnered with Macy’s to create Book A Brighter Future, a national partnership to raise awareness and support of children’s literacy. This effort will help RIF provide free books and literacy resources to children nationwide, while expanding RIF’s outreach to the children at greatest risk for developing reading difficulties. This campaign provides an opportunity for Macy’s customers to join the effort and have an impact on literacy in their community.

From June 30 – July 31, Macy’s customers can give $3 and receive a coupon for $10 off* a $50 in-store purchase at any Macy’s nationwide. Macy’s will give 100% of every $3 to RIF.

*Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store or macys.com for details.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a native-born Florida Cracker, graduated Christian home schooling mom/teacher, jill of all trades and mistress of none. Rising prices and dwindling assets pushed me over the edge from casual to extreme couponing. In the first quarter of 2010, we cut our grocery budget from $1600+/- to $300! I always thought all those 'coupon queen' stories weren't for average people like me. Was I ever wrong! Just jump in and start clipping. Check out some of the super savers in my blog list. Honestly, I know you've heard this before, but REALLY, if I can do it, ANYBODY can!