Ye olde birthday freebie

14 July 2010
All lords, ladies, knights and princesses, take heed! King Philippe and Medieval Times are honoured to celebrate noble guests' birthdays. Hence, the King has decreed members of his Birthday Fellowship shall be invited to the castle for a free feast and tournament on their birthdays*. Click the pic to register.

* Purchase one regular-priced admission, and receive one free admission of equal or lesser value with this promotional code. May not be combined with any other discounts, special offers or group rates. Not valid for special shows and holidays. Not valid for prior purchases. Code is valid only during birth month. Guest may be required to show proof of birthday upon request. Some restrictions apply. Upgrade packages are additional.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a native-born Florida Cracker, graduated Christian home schooling mom/teacher, jill of all trades and mistress of none. Rising prices and dwindling assets pushed me over the edge from casual to extreme couponing. In the first quarter of 2010, we cut our grocery budget from $1600+/- to $300! I always thought all those 'coupon queen' stories weren't for average people like me. Was I ever wrong! Just jump in and start clipping. Check out some of the super savers in my blog list. Honestly, I know you've heard this before, but REALLY, if I can do it, ANYBODY can!